Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where's That Note?

Have you ever spend time looking for an important note that you received from the office, a team, or your district?  I admit that I have spend my valuable planning time looking for a silly note that I really needed.   I decided to find a better solution to locate notes quickly. 

Then, I had an AHA MOMENT!  Now that we have online gradebooks, my planner has many unused pages.  I decided to glue in all the important schedules, testing dates, rotation dates and more in my gradebook.  Now, when I need to find an important note, I know it is in my gradebook.  The second AHA MOMENT hit me when I decided to use Post-it Note Durable Tabs to organize my book.  I hope this teaching hint is helpful.  I know it has saved me tons of time. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. I have also started using the post it notes that are available on your computer desk top. I love the colors because it helps me organize things by importance. Thanks for the great ideas!


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete